Wholesale Laminate Flooring Supplier
Maybe laminate flooring is not a good option for most homeowners. But due to its high cost-effective performance, laminate floors are still accepted by some homeowners with limited budgets or commercial use.
Try our quality laminate flooring at the best factory price.
Pros of Laminate Flooring
Cons of Laminate Flooring
Laminate Flooring Structure
Laminate flooring consists of 4 layers: wear, pattern, substrate, and backing layer.
- Wear Layer – It is mainly composed of aluminum oxide (Al2O3), which has strong wear resistance and hardness.
- Pattern Layer – It’s a layer of paper impregnated with melamine resin, printed with imitation wood grain.
- Substrate Layer – It is made of high-density fiberboard (HDF). After high temperature and high-pressure treatment, it has certain moisture-proof and flame-retardant properties.
- Backing Layer: It is a layer of kraft paper with a certain strength and thickness, and it is impregnated with resin to prevent moisture.
Our factory can provide various thicknesses and widths of laminate floors: from 5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14mm to 15mm.
Colors of Laminate Flooring
We can provide much different dark and light-colored laminate flooring, such as grey, white, brown, blue, red, pink, green, purple, black and etc. We can also provide custom service according to customer’s requirements.
The choice of laminate floor color should according to the decoration style, the size of the installation space, and the lighting conditions.
- Decoration Style – It’s the primary factor in determining the color of your laminate flooring. The appeal and expressiveness of the dark-colored laminate floor are very strong; the light-colored such as the white laminate floor, the style is simple, fresh, and elegant.
- Installation Space Size – For a space with a small area, you should choose a dark-colored laminate floor to give you the feeling of expanding the area.
- Lighting Conditions – In a well-lit room, you can choose the color of the laminate floor at will. But in a room with insufficient lighting, you should choose a laminate floor with higher brightness.
Patterned & Textured Laminate Flooring
Marble Look Laminate Flooring
If your budget is restricted and you want your flooring looks luxurious and gorgeous, our marble stone effect laminate flooring is a highly cost-effective alternative.
We can offer laminate flooring in a variety of marble textures and patterns. It can adapt to many decorating styles, from classic to ultra-modern.
Wood Look Laminate Flooring
Our laminate flooring can imitate many textures of real wood, such as oak, maple, walnut, hickory, cherry, pine, beech, acacia, birch, teak, cedar, mahogany, and more.
It’s suitable for a variety of decoration styles, therefore, consumers will have more choices in style and texture.
Hand Scraped Laminate Flooring
The texture on hand-scraped laminate flooring surfaces is uneven, usually pressed by machines. It’s anti-slip, and the wood texture looks more natural, realistic & three-dimensional.
The disadvantage is that the texture is easy to accumulate dust and is not easy to clean.
Laminate Flooring AC (Abrasion Class) Rating
According to the European standard EN13329, we can provide laminate flooring in 6 abrasion class ratings: AC1, AC2, AC3, AC4, AC5, and AC6.
AC1~AC3 are suitable for residential use, while AC4~AC6 are both suitable for residential and commercial use.
- AC1 is suitable for moderate home traffic, such as bedrooms and guest rooms.
- AC2 is suitable for general home traffic, such as living rooms and dining rooms.
- AC3 is suitable for heavy home traffic, so it’s suitable for all home spaces.
- AC4 is suitable for moderate commercial traffic, such as hotel rooms, and small offices.
- AC5 is suitable for general commercial traffic, such as offices, boutiques, and cafes.
- AC6 is suitable for heavy commercial traffic, such as public buildings, and shopping malls.
The higher the AC rating, the thicker the wear layer, and the thinner the pattern layer.
Where to Install Laminate Flooring?
Kitchen Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring will be a great choice for your kitchen because its realistic wood look will enhance the aesthetic and increase the value of your house.
Bedroom Laminate Flooring
Compared with solid wood flooring, laminate flooring is not so eco-friendly. So, it’s significant that you must buy prime laminate flooring with related certifications.
Living Room Laminate Flooring
Due to the wear-resistant and easy cleaning and maintenance features of laminate flooring, it’s very suitable for installation in the heavy home traffic living room.
Commercial Laminate Flooring
Commercial laminate flooring should choose AC4 or higher grades, which will not only bring a sense of luxury to commercial places, but also be convenient for daily cleaning.
Laminate Flooring for Walls
Laminate flooring provides a balance between hardwood and LVP when installed on walls or ceilings. But pay attention to leaving proper expansion gaps around the edges.
Laminate Flooring for Stairs
Laminate flooring is a good choice if abrasion resistance is your primary concern when installing stair flooring. It’s affordable, wear & fire-resistant, and non-slip.