Solid Hardwood Flooring Manufacturer
Our wood floors are available in a variety of styles, colors, wood pieces and finishes, and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
With over 20+ years of experience in the industry, we are committed to providing our customers with exceptional service and support.
Prefinished vs. Unfinished Solid Hardwood Flooring
Prefinished solid hardwood flooring is a type of flooring material that comes with a pre-applied finish.
- It is much easier to install because there is no need for sanding or finishing on site. This makes the installation process faster and less messy.
- It is more durable than unfinished hardwood flooring. The finish is applied in a controlled factory environment, which is more consistent and even coverage.
- It also comes in a wider variety of styles and finishes. This allows homeowners to choose from a range of colors and textures to match their design preferences.
It is not pre-finished with a protective coating or stain. This type of flooring is typically sold in planks or strips.
- It allows for a more custom and personalized look, as the homeowner can choose the exact stain and finish they want for their floors.
- It’s easier to repair and maintain in the future, as the floor can be sanded down and re-finished as needed.
- It requires more maintenance and care than pre-finished flooring, as it is more susceptible to scratches, dents, and other damage.
- It also requires a longer installation process, as the wood must be sanded and finished on-site after it is installed.
Wood Pieces We Choose from
Oak is a popular choice for solid hardwood flooring. It has a distinctive grain pattern and is available in a range of colors, from light withe, grey to dark red. It is also relatively affordable compared to other types of hardwood, making it a cost-effective option for homeowners.
It’s a type of hardwood known for its durability and resistance to wear and tear. It is a popular choice for high-traffic areas. It’s available in a variety of colors, textures, and finishes, and can be installed in various ways, including nail-down, glue-down, and floating.
Maple wood flooring is durable and resistant to dents and scratches. It has a beautiful, natural appearance that adds warmth and character to any room. But maple hardwood is relatively expensive, susceptible to moisture damage, and difficult to refinish, requiring special tools and expertise.
Walnut solid hardwood flooring is extremely durable and can withstand heavy foot traffic without showing signs of wear or damage. Walnut wood flooring can be difficult to match with other woods and can be challenging to coordinate with certain color schemes.
Cherry hardwood flooring is known for its rich, warm color that adds a touch of elegance to any room. But it’s prone to fading and discoloration over time, especially if exposed to direct sunlight. It’s also not as resistant to dents and scratches as some other hardwood floors, so it may require more frequent refinishing.
Acacia is a sustainable and eco-friendly flooring option as it is harvested from well-managed forests. It’s a popular choice due to its durability and natural unique grain patterns and rich, golden color, which can add warmth and character to any space. But it’s not suitable for areas with high humidity.
Birch solid wood flooring can be stained in a variety of colors to match the room decor. Additionally, birch is a sustainable resource, making it an eco-friendly choice. But birch is not budget-friendly, and it is relatively soft compared to other hardwood species, which can make it more prone to damage.
Mahogany flooring is known for its unique color, which can range from a light pinkish-brown to a deep reddish-brown. This can add warmth & depth to any room, and can complement a wide range of design styles. But due to its rarity, the mahogany wood piece is very expensive. And it’s difficult to repair if it is damaged.
The teak wood piece has a beautiful natural golden brown color and grain pattern that is suitable to install in the home space. Moreover, teak is rich in iron and oil, making it the wood with the least deformation among all woods. It is waterproof, stable and extremely wear-resistant.
The color of the ash wood piece is creamy white, which is especially suitable for pastoral and minimalist style decoration. However, ash wood flooring has a large pattern, so it’s not suitable for small-area installation. Discoloration and yellowing will appear after a long time of use.
Pine wood piece has a straight surface texture. As a softwood, pine wood flooring is not as dense and hard as other types of wood, such as oak or maple. It’s more affordable and easier to install, but it also means that it is more susceptible to dents and scratches than harder wood.
Beech wood piece has a soft light color and uniform texture. It’s very hard and solid, so it has excellent impact resistance. However, when dry the beech wood flooring, often cracks. Beech wood of different ages will have different colors and densities, so the colors of the flooring will also be different.
Solid Hardwood Flooring Size
There is no standard size for solid hardwood flooring, as the size of the planks can vary depending on the type of wood and the manufacturer.
We can provide solid wood flooring within different widths and thicknesses.
- Narrow width: 2 1/4, 3, and 3 1/4 inches strip plank.
- Standard width: 4, 4 1/4, 4 3/4, and 5 inches wide plank.
- Wide width: above 6 inches wide plank.
- Common thickness: 3/8, 1/2,5/8, and 3/4 inches.
Typical sizes (width * thickness) we can provide is: 2 1/4″ x 3/4″, 3 1/4″ x 3/4″, 2 1/4″ x 1/2″, and 4″ x 3/4″.
There are some factors to consider when choosing the size of solid hardwood flooring.
- The size of your space – In general, larger rooms can handle larger planks, while smaller rooms may benefit from smaller planks.
- Design style – You should also consider the overall style and design of the room, as well as your personal preferences.
Usually, the width of the flooring planks can affect the overall appearance of the floor, with wider planks creating a more expansive and luxurious look.